Chic Out – A Tribute To Chic & Nile Rodgers
Date: Friday 10th November
Online Sales: Open Now
Bar Sales: Open Now
Days Until Show
Chic Out are a Midlands, UK, based 9 piece band playing the songbook of Nile Rodgers and Chic.
Expect songs from Chic, Sister Sledge, Diana Ross, David Bowie and more as Chic Out! dance through the back catalogue of Nile Rodgers with this energetic show
Classic and modern hits which will appeal to any generation on the dance floor!
Funk, soul & disco
It is the 70’s and 80’s ultimate party featuring funky chart hits
Terms and Conditions
- If you wish to attend this event with a party of 10 or more we can reserve your tables so you may sit together.
- This is a seated event and seats will only be Reserved until 8.15pm, your seats will be released to other customers after this time
- We do not guarantee where your seat will be but we do try and sit all groups together where it is possible
- Please do not email or call asking for a seat/table in a specific area, we will arrange your places as to the best of our ability.
- If you buy tickets individually, but are part of a group please contact us to inform us who is in your group so that we can try and sit you together although this is not guaranteed
- Tickets are not refundable or transferable
- Dress to impress, no shorts or vests
- Guests must be over 18 years of age and ID may be requested (no under 18’s)unless otherwise stated on our event listing
- Only alcohol purchased on the premises is allowed to be consumed in the club.
- Coppenhall Club reserves the right to search guests on arrival and if any Alcohol or Drugs are found admission to the club may be refused
- Coppenhall Club reserves the right to refuse admission
- Coppenhall Club reserves the right to change the advertised line up either through events under or outside of its control
- Coppenhall Club reserves the right to cancel the event either through events under or outside of its control.
- You will be emailed and refunded in full if this should occur and Coppenhall Club will not be liable