Date: Saturday 10th December
This talented musician is famed for her likeable, personable performance, and palpable passion for the stage. After appearing on X Factor’s thirteenth season, Faye went from strength to strength, garnering a fan base of all demographics.
Faye is a joy to witness perform and invaluable addition to any event.
As an accounts assistant, Faye longed to perform. So, when X-Factor gave her the opportunity to audition, she jumped at the chance. She first started singing at the age of 13, in her local church choir.
It was her grandmother who noticed her immense talent, and encouraged her to pursue a career as a singer. Faye later appeared in bingo halls and clubs, cultivating her talent and on-stage persona during her early career.
Season thirteen wasn’t the first time that Faye auditioned for the X-Factor.
At the age of 19, she auditioned in 2011 with the song She Said by Plan B.
Though she wasn’t initially successful, Faye’s drive and determination led her to audition again a few years later, with Sam Smith’s song, Writing on the Wall.
Returning to the competition with a fiery passion, she blew the judges away and soared through boot camp to the judges’ houses.
With her combination of unbeatable talent and infectious love of performing,
Faye is now highly sought after for all types of events here in the UK and on the continent. Regarded as one of the best cabaret singers in the UK, Faye’s adaptable performing style and likeable nature is a hit with audiences. Faye travels globally to share her talent with the world, enchanting audiences of all demographics.
As one of the X Factor’s most recognisable and well-loved contestants, her fresh act, high energy performance, mesmerising costumes and joyful nature, makes her a hit with guests.
Faye Horne’s Divas show is full of excitement incorporating the biggest hits from the female Diva’s.
This is a free event on Saturday 10th December
Non-members are welcome.
Terms and Conditions
- If you wish to attend this event with a party of 10 or more we can reserve your tables so you may sit together.
- This is a seated event and seats will only be Reserved until 8.15pm, your seats will be released to other customers after this time
- We do not guarantee where your seat will be but we do try and sit all groups together where it is possible
- Please do not email or call asking for a seat/table in a specific area, we will arrange your places as to the best of our ability.
- If you buy tickets individually, but are part of a group please contact us to inform us who is in your group so that we can try and sit you together although this is not guaranteed
- Tickets are not refundable or transferable
- Dress to impress, no shorts or vests
- Guests must be over 18 years of age and ID may be requested (no under 18’s)unless otherwise stated on our event listing
- Only alcohol purchased on the premises is allowed to be consumed in the club.
- Coppenhall Club reserves the right to search guests on arrival and if any Alcohol or Drugs are found admission to the club may be refused
- Coppenhall Club reserves the right to refuse admission
- Coppenhall Club reserves the right to change the advertised line up either through events under or outside of its control
- Coppenhall Club reserves the right to cancel the event either through events under or outside of its control.
- You will be emailed and refunded in full if this should occur and Coppenhall Club will not be liable